II Corinthians 4 But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.



If you will give Me your life I will make something beautiful out of it.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Caress


Mark 14 And they led Jesus to the High Priest. And all the chief priests and the elders and the scribes came together. And Peter followed Him at a distance....

And so He speaks.....

I would have you near Me, Connie. Always. Close enough to touch. Close enough to hear My whisper. To dip your bread in my plate of oil and spice. Recline at My table and engage in conversation with Me. Really live within My presence. Exist here. Dwell here. Tabernacle here. With Me.

Stare into My eyes and in doing so find the meaning of your very existence. I will reveal Myself to you. It is your highest calling, knowing Me.

This cannot be accomplished by following at a distance.

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

As we grow closer, as you grow in Me, I will give to you more of Myself. More understanding. More knowledge. More joy, contentment and rest. Sometimes you will face loss or sickness or death but do not fear. I AM.

Yield to Me. Everything. Then I will fill you with My Spirit. He will awaken anew in your soul, Connie. He will be as a burning flame. An unquenchable fire. Lightning, thunder and rainbows of light.

Are you ready? Are you willing?

Then come closer. And see.

And he (Peter) broke down and wept.

No comments:

Post a Comment