II Corinthians 4 But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.



If you will give Me your life I will make something beautiful out of it.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Hinderance


Galations 5 You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuations is not from Him who calls you.


King of kings and Lord of Lords glory hallelujah

King of kings and Lord of Lords glory hallelujah

Jesus Prince of peace glory hallelujah

Jesus Prince of peace glory hallelujah


Yasu'u Malkul muluk

Majdan halleluya

Yasu'u Rrabbul arbab

Majdan halleluya

Ra'isu ssalam

Majdan halleluya

Ra'isu ssalam

Majdan halleluya


Melekh hamlakhim, Yeshua

Halleh halleluya

Melekh hamlakhim, Yeshua

Halleh halleluya

Yeshua' Sar shalom

Helleh halleluya

Yeshua' Sar shalom

Halleh halleluya


This is my favorite worship song that we sing in the house. It is in a beautiful key, it is lively and it allows everyone here to sing in their own language.


I was a little distracted yesterday. My time here is so short and there are many things that I hope to accomplish. I started thinking about getting a seat on the plane home, having Christmas with my family and then driving to Albuquerque to be ready to work on the twenty first. Today is the first:)


So as I was worrying about this the Helper reminded me of these verses...


You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuasion is not form him who calls you.....For you were called to freedom, brothers.


This is another lesson for me in trusting in God for my daily bread. I cannot live in the guilt of my past or in the anxiety of my future. I know that I have work to do here today and that is enough for me. Living in the moment is the place that I find peace.


This morning I woke with perfect peace in these matters. All I really need is to follow Him day by day. If it is His will to send me to Albuquerque or home or here all I need to do is to listen to His voice and be obedient. He will take care of all my needs.


I am finding that by inviting the Holy Spirit to assume His rightful place as Lord in my life that He is quick to help me, to comfort me, to teach me. He never shames me; He brings to mind the Scripture to lead me into truth, to help me find rest, to free up areas in my life where I am still in bondage.


For you were called to freedom, brothers.


My prayer for you today is that you would find a quiet place to sit before the Lord and ask the right question, Father is there any wickedness in me; is there sin between my heart and your; is there any area of bondage in my life that You would choose to free me from?


As you pray this I believe that the Helper will bring these things to mind and that He will lead you into truth. It is His good pleasure to lead you to freedom in Christ.


King of kings and Lord of lords glory hallelujah!!

King of kings and Lord of lords glory halleujah!!

Jesus Prince of peace glory hallelujah

Jesus Prince of peace glory hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment