II Corinthians 4 But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.



If you will give Me your life I will make something beautiful out of it.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Confession


Matthew 16 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, Who do the people say that the Son of man is? And they said, Some say John the Baptist, and others Elijah or one of the prophets. He said to them, But who do you say that I am?

So, I ask myself....Who is He, this Jesus of Nazareth? Who is He to me?

He is the Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, the Son of God, the Great I AM. He is Emanuel, the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star, the Messiah, the Bread of Life, the Living Water, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, Faithful and True. He is my Rabbi, The Word, The True Vine, my Savior, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is my Master, my Kinsman Redeemer, the Light of the World, the Holy One of Israel, the anointed One, The Good Shepherd, the Great Physician, the Rod of David, the Son of the Highest. You are Alfa and Omega, the beginning and the end. You are my sin bearer, the Lamb of God slain from before the foundations of the world. You are my coming King. You are the Righteous One, the Rock of my salvation.

You have been given a Name that is above every name and at Your Name every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess and we will raise our voice and agree with Peter ...You are the Christ, the Son of the Living GOD.

And it shall be that everyone that calleth upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1 comment: