II Corinthians 4 But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.



If you will give Me your life I will make something beautiful out of it.

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Story


Matthew 10 For nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. What I tell you in the dark, say in the light, and what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops.

We all have a story. Each one of us. How God found us. How God saved us. How God changed us. I love to hear other peoples stories. Each one unique, like us. Different in looks and lifestyle, different in where and in what our lives looked like when He redeemed us. That is our story, our testimony. Sometimes these are hard to tell. Or hard to listen to. They are personal. Private. Sometimes embarrassing.

And there are people who are dying to hear them. Maybe dying without Christ because they are not hearing them.

We have been entrusted with the words of life. We carry within our hearts the giver of life. We have in our souls and in our hands the power of God's truth that leads to salvation. We are the light of the world. God has given to us a voice, a pen, a computer, a platform and the means to share Him with a world that so desperately needs to hear. I feel desperate to share with You about what God is doing in my small world. He has given me a voice and a burden to share with you what He is speaking to me. So speak Lord. We are listening for You. Today he says to me...Repent. Take up your cross daily and follow me. What I tell you in the dark say in the light. What I whisper to you, shout from the rooftops.

Father you know all things. And You know me. You remember that I am flesh and that I feel so unworthy of this responsibility. Of this trip. Of You. Thank You for giving to me Your worth. You have made me whole. Your have made me clean. You have made me worthy through Your blood. Father give to me a voice that speaks only Your truth. Be my vision and voice. Give me courage to share my story. Take what I am and make much of it. For Your kingdom and Your glory.

John 8 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

John 11 I AM the resurrection, and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live.

John 4 Many Samaritans from that town believed in Him because of the woman's testimony, He told me all that I ever did...They said to the woman, It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this is indeed the Savior of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment