II Corinthians 4 But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.



If you will give Me your life I will make something beautiful out of it.

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Spirit


John 3 Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, you must be born again. The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.


So today I went with Laura to take beautiful Harsheen to the park. She was the only girl upstairs today so it was ladies day at the park. We went to the park at the Finnish Mission and then to the park at Christ Christ. It is beautiful weather here now, night and day. We had lunch upstairs with the moms and then I left for Tel Aviv to see Baran who is still in very serious condition in the ICU.


So for a few moments alone tonight I went up to the roof to pray. It is a very pleasant night. Cool, with a breeze, in Jerusalem.


I prayed for Baran. For life. For healing. For a miracle. I thanked Him for this trip and for my life in Him and for the wonderful adventure that is unfolding here for me. And then I asked Him, What is next for me? Where do I go from here?


And so to answer me, He leads me to the Scriptures...


The wind blows where it wills, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.


The call on my life is the same as it has been through time, Follow Me. No matter what that looks like or if it takes courage or humility. Just be with Me and know Me. Seek Me and cleave to Me. Allow Me to speak truth into your life and make you Mine.


Father teach me to listen, to learn to listen to Your voice; to Your Spirit. There is no other way to peace or happiness or contentment or fulfillment. I love You Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment